Title: Feeds and Feed Production
Key-title: Kormy i kormovyrobnytstvo
Publisher: Institute of Feed Research and Agriculture of Podillya NAAS
Frequency: 2 times a year
Language of edition: Ukrainian, English, Russian
DOI prefix: 10.31073
Target audience: researchers, university professors, graduate students, doctoral students, students and specialists in agricultural production, feed and feed production.
Focus and scope:
- Genetics, selection and seed production of agricultural crops
- Energy-saving technologies for procurement, processing and use of feed and feed protein
- Strategies for using meadow agroecosystems in solving the problem of plant protein
- Modern technologies for growing cereals, legumes and protein-oil crops
- Advanced technologies for growing fodder crops
- Quality and safety of feed
- Economics of feed production
License terms: authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Open-access Statement: Feeds and Feed Production provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Full-text access to scientific articles of the journal is presented on the official website in the Archives.
All marked answers the rules of the Committee on ethics in publications
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI)
- Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities
The journal's Editorial Board has taken measures to ensure high ethical and professional standards based on Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing. See more Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.